Interventional Therapy can alleviate chronic pain and involves special procedures such as an injection and other non-operative techniques to treat and manage pain. These procedures should be performed by well-trained and experienced specialists. Dr. Pushpinder Singh Mehta specialises in interventional pain procedures. His aim is to help his patients achieve their maximum level of independence in the shortest period of time.
Click on the below tabs to know more about Dr. Pushpinder Singh Mehta’s services.
- Radicular Pain Syndrome/Herniated Disc
- Cervical or Neck Pain
- Fibromyalgia & Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Knee Osteoarthritis & Other Joint Pains
- Neuropathic/Nerve Mediated Pains
- Degenerative Disc Disease/Discogenic Pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Pain After Amputation